We hold a large stock of quality wheelchairs, rollators & tri walkers ready to despatch with - FREE UK delivery - backed up by our PRICE MATCH PROMISE ! Esteem Wheelchairs now back in stock !
Manual or powered, lightweight and folding, transit or self propelled wheelchairs. We have a model that’s just right for you - Call us today !
We’re committed to offering first class service and genuine value for money. We want to be the first web site you come to for all your mobility needs, that’s why we guarantee not to be beaten on price by the other major suppliers.
We only PRICE MATCH identical items (including colour and size variations), in stock and available for immediate delivery/collection from a competitor on our list click here. Any comparison value includes all delivery charges.
We will only PRICE MATCH specialist competitors that have a reasonable commitment to stock, are authorised retailers of the brands they sell, sell direct (and not via auction sites) and most importantly offer a comparable level of service and after sales service to ourselves at UK-Wheelchairs.
With over 500 wheelchairs in stock we provide FREE next day delivery to your door for most models - delivery from some manufacturers (particularly electric powerchairs) may take between 3 to 4 days depending on availability.
NEW ! See the Drive Cobalt Electric Wheelchair here - Only £999 !
We supply: NHS Hospitals including Great Ormond Street, the BBC, Surrey Police Force, Legoland, Chessington World of adventures, many charitable organisations and literally thousands of satisfied individuals !
New Range of Powerchairs
We are in the process of increasing the range of electric models that we supply. In order to achieve low prices that we can pass on to you, we have to buy large quantities of the right models. We are in the process of testing many powerchairs and look forward to offering them at very attractive prices very soon !
New assembly option for power chairs & electric wheelchairs !
When you order a power chair from us you can opt for our assembly service for just £80. Delivery remains free and the assembly service includes all assembly and adjustment to suit the user, testing, demonstration and disposal of all packaging. Please note this service is not available in the highlands of Scotland, the Channel Islands nor BT post code areas.
And now a range of carefully selected rollators ! From cheap to deluxe we have a rollator model to suit your needs and budget.
- Dogs are wheelchair users best friend
- Wheelchair users paying more for taxi rides !
- International flight for wheelchair users
- We're here to help
- Beach wheelchairs burned
- Electric wheelchair battery care tips
- The trouble with mobility scooters
- Self-hitching electric wheelchair trailer
- Has the DDA imrpoved things for wheelchair users
- The end of the wheelchair ?
- Electric wheelchairs with elevating seats
- Using your electric wheelchair or mobility scooter on the roads
- Andy winds World wheelchair darts title
- Wheelchair motorbike for amputee
- Bus operator wins wheelchair court judgement
- Electric wheelchair user gets the ultimate Christmas surprise
- Hypocrite Harpers office inaccessible to wheelchair users
- Access to work scheme disappointing for wheelchair users
- No parking for wheelchair users
- Decisions on buying your electric wheelchair
- Brits rule at the wheelchair tennis doubles masters
- Zinger lightweight folding electric wheelchair
- Strictly Wheelchair Dancing comes to town
- Wheelchair ramps in Londons tubes
- Wheelchair rugby for all
- A tongue controlled wheelchair
- Mans best friend helps wheelchair user in trouble
- Twitter helps raise money for wheelchair fund
- Congratulations to Tatyana for winning the wheelchair marathon in New York this week.
- Have you seen the Wheelchair basketball Guinness ad ?
- Sad loss of wheelchair sportsman Chris Hallam
- Hats off to Martyn
- Fancy a bungee jump - in a wheelchair ?
- Traveling with your wheelchair
- Wheelchair hurling in Ireland and beyond
- Crowd surfing in a wheelchair
- Electric wheelchair trans-Pennine trip to raise money
- Wheelchair rugby gets a boost
- Can Google Glass help power chair users
- Read all about Jummy Wheelz !
- Wheelchair Rugby League founder awarded New Year OBE
- Wheelchair sport in the coming year 2014
- A new heavy duty bariatric model from Bristol Maid
- Footy tickets for wheelchair users
- Injured rugby player awaits new sports wheelchair
- Wheelchair skills video
- All change for the wheelchair access icon ?
- Fashion students help out
- New hybrid EC6 model from Z-tec
- Mobility scooter campaigner goes to No. 10
- Taking your powerchair overseas ?
- Electric wheelchair assembly service
- Mobility Shop Centre Kingskerswell
- Our new warehouse !
- CAA announce regulation for electric wheelchairs
- Brave wheelchair user embarks on Trans Africa expedition
- 300 miles on a mobility scooter?
- Looking for accessories ?
- We open our SE depot
- Prices slashed on Childrens Wheelchair
- UK Wheelchairs comes to the South West
- Great new rollator from Z-TEC
- Wheelchairs on Beaches
- At what age should powerchairs be available
- Sunrise Medical Unix offer
- Wheelchair technology advances
- Rules for users of powerchairs and mobility scooters
- Essential wheel chair maintenance
- Naidex National mobility and care exhibition May1st
- Nationwide wheechair accessible car hire
- Daredevil stuntman breaks all records
- Beacon wheelchair dancers
- Powerchair choice and selection
- Power packs
- Skills for life
- Mobility Shop Teignmouth
- Poor weather for wheel chairs
- We lose the wheelchair curling
- Strictly Wheelchair Dancing comes to Manchester